This project has 4 important activities:
A1: Project management (continuing activity implemented by the Management Committee)
A2: Design and develop the intellectual outputs: Manual + Curriculum + video supplements for “Education in rural entrepreneurship through producing and valorizing medicinal and aromatic plants that are endangered from spontaneous flora” (involving all partners, 18 months)
- 2.1 Set up 20 case studies (20 experimental plantings with herbs that are endangered from spontaneous flora), monitoring the herbs producing process and recording evidences for each stage and collecting the data (text, photos, videos). This case studies will be established in Romania and require 8 months (a full cycle of agriculture production which must start in February-April) for implementing and monitoring;
- 2.2 Elaborate the Manual, the video supplement and the training curriculum. After the data for the case studies are collected, the team members will design the educational instruments in a very practical approach, using text, photo and video content in order to facilitate an extremely easy understanding of terms and provide a concrete action plan for the target group;
- 2.3 Evaluate and correct the intellectual outputs through tests, application on target group, questionnaires applied in order to evaluate the understanding level and the ease of turning the learning into practice that generates sources of income.
A3: Implementing a training in rural entrepreneurship through producing and valorizing medicinal and aromatic plants that are endangered from spontaneous flora to 200 adults from the target group (adult NEETs). This training will be implemented by Eco Herbal, ACE-ES RO and LLU teams in the testing period of the intellectual outputs (months 17-19), but also after the completion of the education tools (months 20-24). This activity will consist of 25% non formal training and 75% practical activities where the participants must apply the action plan described in the Manual. This training is interactive and practical, rather than theoretical, involves and stimulates the participants, so that after the training they will obtain knowledge about how to produce and generate income for their families.
A4: Organize dissemination activities
- 4.1 Elaborate the dissemination strategy, including the deliverable that will be distributed to adults in order to promote the project objectives and results;
- 4.2 Identify and select participants interested in rural and social development for 3 multiplier events. The multiplier events will be organized as international conferences by LLU in Latvia, by GA in Germany and by Eco Herbal in Romania, and will assure the transfer of the intellectual outputs;
- 4.3 Disseminate the project outputs to 100 stakeholders, policy and decision-makers, social partners, public and private organizations for adult education through every possible communication channel. Each partner will undertake a number of local dissemination suitable for its local and professional network and target group, which may include presentations in seminars or professional meetings;
- 4.4 Create an online platform for the project, upload information and project outputs and promote in internationally.
1st Transnational Meeting – December, 2016
2nd Transnational Meeting – February, 2017
3rd Transnational Meeting – September, 2017
4th Transnational Meeting – May, 2018
5th Transnational Meeting – September, 2018