Expected impact on the participants, participating organizations, target groups and other relevant stakeholders
The impact provided for project partners:
- shared knowledge, best practices, working together in a European consortium in order to develop and implement innovative learning tools and become promoters for education and sustainable development;
- broader understanding of practices, policies and systems in adult education, across countries;
- increased allocation of financial resources to organize EU/international projects in the field of adult education;
- increased quality in the preparation, implementation, monitoring and follow-up of EU/international projects;
- assure visibility of the organizations worldwide.
The intellectual outputs will turn the project partners, adult educators and stakeholders in developed channels of education for rural development, a real resource for their organizations, but also in the local communities.
Through this project they will receive a complete and innovative training package and will become a fountain of knowledge in rural entrepreneurship which will be distributed on long term to target group and will contribute to the rural community development and increasing the education level and the quality of life for the NEETs-target group (including people without basic skills).
Impact among target group:
- improved provision and assessment of entrepreneurship skills for employability and new business creation;
- stimulated interest and motivation for continuous learning, upgrade of previous knowledge, new information, new skills and competence;
- sustainable education with long-term effects, lasting skills and attributes;
- generate income from their new knowledge;
- reintegration in the society;
- better life quality.
Beyond impact at individual level, the final goal of the purposed project is to materialize the learning outcomes in organized entrepreneurial activities which will provide concrete economic results both at individual target group as in the community. The adults from target group which will benefit from the training program developed by the proposed project will be supported by the trainers to set up micro/subsistence/ or family farms for organic production of medicinal plants (species described in the Manual), using their land or land provided by public institutions in social purposes. The training will include proper methods to valorize the crop and generate income for their families or become self-employee.
Desired project impact at the local, regional, national, European and/or international levels
The benefits for communities where the intellectual outputs will be applied during the project implementation consists in creating learning opportunities with long-term effects for adults/NEETs and drive forward the development of entrepreneurial activities in rural areas in order to generate income and/or jobs.
This direct effect of the project implementation exercise wide impact in communities as:
- increased opportunities for professional development and sense of initiative and entrepreneurship at rural communities’ level;
- reduce the social and economic costs of physical inactivity by lowering unemployment;
- reduce poverty and assure social inclusion for disadvantaged people;
- decrease the rate of rural people migration to urban or aboard;
- economic and infrastructure development, increased fees to the local budget;
- better life quality for the inhabitants;
- reintegration in agriculture production of unused land;
- protecting the environment, but also contribute to preservation of consumers’ health through organic agriculture.
This project exert impact at national, European and international level and aims to fulfil the Erasmus+ Programme objectives and to contribute to the implementation of the Europe 2020 Strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion. The present proposal aims to promote the emergence and raise awareness of lifelong learning area designed to complement policy reforms at EU/international level and to support modernization of adult education, through dissemination of good practices. Also, aims to foster competitive businesses, developing social capital among adults, especially those belonging to disadvantaged groups (adults from rural areas, Roma, people with learning difficulties, lower qualified persons, people with a low standard of living, low income, dependence on social welfare system, people in long-term unemployment or poverty, that are priorities in setting horizontal goals of social and economic policies).
The stakeholders and the policy and decision-makers involved in this project could be inspired to purpose improvements in legislation for encourage the entrepreneurial initiatives of NEET people through education programs and financial support. This could generate an extend impact at national level by facilitating the development education level and entrepreneurship in rural areas.
By disseminating the intellectual outputs in organized multiplier events at international level, is facilitated the education in rural communities and sustainable development, not only at European level, but it’s also assured the transferability of the project outputs to generate impact at international level. The expected European/international impact is that the intellectual outputs of this project will be promoted, taken over by other social actors and adult’s educators and applied in other social, geographical and cultural contexts across Europe and worldwide.
A short feedback from a Professor from Netherlands about Manual and Curriculum designed in this project:
Night of Scientist organized in Latvia on September 28, 2018. Approximately 100 people visited LLU project stand and learned information about REMAP Project:
The Manual got 3rd place in the category “Best teaching material” at the 2018 contest organised in LLU regarding best books and teaching materials developed by LLU academic staff. This means that the Manual has been highly appreciated among LLU academic staff and this manual is already used (and will be in the future used) as very good material for student education.
The results can be see here:
In Romania, ECO HERBAL team has applied Intellectual Outputs through theoretical and practical activities (in Giurgiu and neighboring counties, at different meetings of people interested in medicinal and aromatic domain):
Online dissemination channels: